Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ready for Spring!

The weather has been teasing us in North Carolina lately. Within the past month we went from dreading the snow to sunny days with a low in the 70s. While the weather was nice, I photographed and listed tons of new jewelry!
I've managed to do a little "Spring cleaning" and have decided to mark down a few pieces of jewelry in my Etsy shop to make room for new pieces.

These rose earrings remind me so much of sunny Spring days. They have been marked down from $9 to only $5.45! I currently have them in baby blue, purple, turquoise, and salmon pink (my favorite!).
I only have a few more pairs left so hurry and snatch them up before someone else does!

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet!
    Congrats on the new blog! I have some blog/marketing tips on my blog if you're interested. http://findingcharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete